Memories & Milestones Academy is currently accepting applications online. See below for current opportunities. Please complete the form below and include the appropriate comment related to the position into the Comments field to be a priority candidate!
Work where you will be supported and appreciated! Current opportunities:
- Meal Service Coordinator: Part-time. Monday-Friday, year round 10am-3pm. Assist our cook with daily meals for our Academy children and employees. Fun, positive and professional environment. New Prague. Please put Kitchen-in the comments.
- Assistant Toddler Teacher: Full-time. Year round, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. Work with our phenomenal toddler teacher and 14 eager to learn toddlers. Belle Plaine. Please put Toddler-in the comments.
- School-age Teacher/Teacher Float: Full-time. Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. Work with a small group of school-age children before school/non school days. Support daily operations. New Prague. Please put School-age-in the comments.
- Early Childhood Classroom Helper: Part-time. Year round, Monday-Friday 7am-10am in New Prague (if desired additional hours possible). Help morning teacher with activities. Please put Morning Smiles-in the comments.
- Early Childhood Classroom Helper: Part-time. Year round, Monday-Friday 3:30pm-6pm in Belle Plaine and 3pm-5:45pm in New Prague. Help afternoon teacher with activities. Please put Afternoon Energy-in the comments.
- Looking for an opportunity not listed? Expansion is near, we consider all stellar applicants.
"I love working at Memories & Milestones Academy, we are just that an Academy! We have curriculum for all ages, we are not “a daycare”. It has been a pleasure to work for the company for many years not only as a teacher, but also as management. It is great to see how much Chantel believes in her employees and wants them to succeed and grow!
“As the Employee Relations Manager, I am able to work with all of the wonderful teachers we have at our Academy’s. They all are so welcoming, kind, and friendly. They do a great job working with the kids every day and I know that each and every one of them loves what they do. I love stopping in the classrooms every once in a while to hear everyone say "Hi Becca!"